Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bologna Colby & Monterey Jack Grill Cheese

A new type of grill cheese to try with Bologna, Colby & Monterey Jack cheese.
(Photo coming soon!)



Ingredients:
1 slice Bologna
Garlic butter
Colby & Monterey Jack cheese
Onions
Mustard
Mayonnaise
Bread

  1. Butter each piece of bread.
  2. Fold bologna 2 times.
  3. Add  Colby & Monterey Jack cheese, onions  mustard, and mayonnaise.
Indoor version:
  1. Fry bologna.
  2. Saute onions in butter.
  3. Butter bread with garlic butter.
  4. Add Colby & Monterey Jack cheese,onions, mustard and mayonnaise


3 comments:

  1. These tips proved very useful for me and for this, I really want to mention thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete