Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Bologna Colby & Monterey Jack Grill Cheese

A new type of grill cheese to try with Bologna, Colby & Monterey Jack cheese.
(Photo coming soon!)



Ingredients:
1 slice Bologna
Garlic butter
Colby & Monterey Jack cheese
Onions
Mustard
Mayonnaise
Bread

  1. Butter each piece of bread.
  2. Fold bologna 2 times.
  3. Add  Colby & Monterey Jack cheese, onions  mustard, and mayonnaise.
Indoor version:
  1. Fry bologna.
  2. Saute onions in butter.
  3. Butter bread with garlic butter.
  4. Add Colby & Monterey Jack cheese,onions, mustard and mayonnaise


4 comments:

  1. These tips proved very useful for me and for this, I really want to mention thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are finding for freelancer who designs for you cool and attractive designs and
    edit your images.
    So please visit my profile for great work.

    MS Graphics

    ReplyDelete